IRDiRC newsletter, December edition, is online. In this edition you will find:
- A reminder about the early bird registration for the The RE(ACT) Congress and IRDiRC Conference that will close on Dec 20
- IRDiRC highlights such as the Privacy-Preserving Linkage of Genomic and Clinical Data Sets paper from the Privacy-preserving
data linkage IRDiRC Task Force and the Exomiser IRDiRC Recognized Resource.
- A short summary of the IRDiRC Consortium Assembly (CA) meeting with some insights to the Work Plan for 2020 and a list of the new IRDiRC actions, stay tuned because a “Call for experts” will be published on the IRDiRC website in early 2020!
- IRDiRC three new members in the Consortium as part of the Therapies Scientific Committee (TSC)
- IRDiRC members spotlights as the two IRDiRC members that won the EURORDIS Black Pearl 2020: Dr. Daria Julkowska the European Rare Disease Leadership Award and Prof. Annemieke Aartsma-Rus won the Scientific Award
- Podcast episode of Improbable Developments with Dr Dave Pearce, President of Innovation and Research Sanford Research and and Vice Chair of the IRDiRC Consortium Assembly
- Last but not least the IRDiRC Scientific Secretariat wishes you and your families Happy Holidays!
See you in January!